Having a puppy or a dog as a pet is a wonderful thing. Your pet becomes the most precious thing as it enters your home.
But what if your pet makes it difficult for you to carry them around or even sit at home?
Dogs can be very undisciplined and ferocious if they follow their core values i.e. being a wild animal.
Sometimes even your new-born pup is hard to handle. Puppies basically have attention spans of nanoseconds, they go playing all around; damaging your valuables, biting every cushion, and even peeing almost everywhere.
An adult dog might also be hard to handle. Sometimes dogs are afraid and defensive, they growl and roar at anyone who nears them or their food. They even go on barking for a long time or go uncontrollable on a leash.
If you are also experiencing similar symptoms with your dog, then your pet might need some essential obedience training.
Let’s discuss some of these symptoms a little more:
1) Poor Obedience: This is the most common sign indicating that your pet needs training. If your dog doesn’t follow your commands at all or goes uncontrollable being on a leash or even runs out as soon as you open doors; it might be a grave problem.
We have seen accidents like these when dogs run openly on streets and busy roads and get hit by vehicles. Basic training courses might help you get rid of these habits for you and your dog’s good.
2) Continuously Barking: Barking constantly is a problem for you, your family, and even your neighbors. Nobody wants to hear continuous disturbing noises.
Constant barking can also make your dog restless, damaged vocal cords, and develop tiredness. Reasons for constant barking include: Fear, Separation anxiety, territorial problems, and sometimes mental health scenarios.
3) Unnecessary Aggression: You take your pet on a walk to have a good time with them and make them happy, but what if your dog barks and growls at every other dog they see?
Unnecessary aggression is found in many dogs, it’s not so much a problem unless it becomes uncontrollable and your dog starts misbehaving with everyone they see.
4) Separation Anxiety: There are days when you leave your dog alone and leave your house for a long time or even go to the office and come back to see your house all destroyed, the cushions and bedsheets tattered- if yes, then your dog might be suffering from separation anxiety.
Some dogs, like humans, cannot make loneliness habitual. However, this is not permanent and basic training can make your dog more responsible and sensible when you’re not around.
To conclude, these are some basic symptoms and if you observe even one of them in your dog; then you and your dog might need some training.
Dogs were not always meant to live in homes, they were meant for hunting and roaming around jungles. To domesticate a dog is not a difficult task.
Basic obedience the best dog trainer school might help you and your dog live happily together.
- Online Dog Training Courses – Do They Work? Training a dog is a difficult task. Not only does it take time and patience,...
- How to Find a Good Online Dog Training School Many pet owners can’t attend in-person dog training classes due to time, work, and location...
- New Puppy Checklist: The Essentials for First Time Pet Owners Have you decided to take the plunge and finally bring home your first ever pet?...
- How to Select a Good Online Dog Training Course Taking your pup merely to the dog park isn’t enough to properly train him. Due...